For singles hoping to get married in the nearest future, life could be a bit challenging and filled with all manner of odds.
But it doesn’t mean they can’t be overcome. What is most important is the ability to manage your emotions right and prioritize life based on what appeals dearly to you.
It is very normal for singles to be pulled to each other, but the attraction can be managed effectively with the right understanding of why you are in the relationship in the first place.
These few relationship tips will be helpful in your ‘single’ relationship status.
1. Ladies: Never refuse proposal for marriage in an arrogant manner. Do it politely.
2. Men: Don’t be intentional in jumping to the courtship stage with a lady you just met. Start by establishing a good friendship first, remember, slow and steady wins the race.
3. Ladies: Let materialism not be your top priority in a relationship. Don’t make it a culture.
4. Ladies: Don’t judge the next guy that comes your way based on your past experiences with other men. Everyone has his or her own differences. The fact that Osama Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia doesn’t make everyone from this country a terrorist. You can’t actually judge the behavior of the entirety of a nation because of the attitude of an awkward fellow. Men are actually different from each other.
5. Men: Rest your nerves; life is not all about having sex. Sex shouldn’t become a prawn cracker you will also look out for in ladies. Keeping sexual partners shouldn’t be the in-thing for you. Live your life purely untainted with the focus of friendship first in view.
6. Ladies: Don’t exhaust your valuable resources on buying fashion accessories when you can buy books and invest in your growth. All your prince charming demand from you is not just about sex (that is: when you are married, but your intellectual capacity) or those slaying attires that almost make you a ‘slaymama’. Build up yourself and be the envy of the world.
7. Ladies: Go with men pursuing their dreams not men with gold. Men pursuing their dreams will eventually produce gold. So open your eyes and mind wide.